Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: the crappiest deodorant anyone will ever use.

It's no secret: everyone sweats. It's a fact/matter of life. Some people sweat more than others. I have no shame in admitting that I am one of those people. It's gotten better over the years, but I still feel like using the drugstore clinical strength deodorant because it gives me a lot better protection than scents with cutesy names.

And today, I bring you a review on the crappiest one of these I have tried. It's so bad that it warranted a blog post, and I will more than likely be writing to the company about it. I give you Secret's Clinical Strength deodorant.


I would include a picture but for some reason it doesn't want to rotate. I hate everything.

Anyway, this deodorant is about seven cents cheaper than the one I normally use, by Dove. I was on a budget (I plan everything out to the cent, I really should work on not doing that), and this happened to fit it to a T. I had tried it previously, in the "sport" formula (Brooke, where did you go wrong and not buy it) and it worked really well. I purchased the orchid scent, and it seemed to work for about the first...two weeks. I was dry as a bone, and somehow the formula just crapped out. I sweat more wearing this deodorant than without wearing it. There is still a slight odor. That's gross. It's embarrassing. Why would a company claim that this has clinical protection when people can sweat through it? Just. UGH.

I'm going back to Dove, they deserve the extra seven cents.


No comments:

Post a Comment